Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 August

Yesterday noon arrive my lovely hometown again ,
other ppl having their national day holiday but
i think i have already start my study week .
My friends tomorrow are going back Melaka b'cus
they having their 2nd mid-term .
Final is coming soon ,
it is at the end of September if i was not mistaken .
So i think i should start study liao ,
cus this maybe my last chance ,
if not i cant study at MMU anymore .
But before that ,
i think i should story about my A'Formosa Trip !

1st time join my coursmate to the trip ,
we having 2 days 1 night trip .
I have already long time naver when to A'Formosa since
i was in primary school .
I remember that time aunty Ong always bring me to their
apartment every weekends .
That time A'Formosa just like my second house . haha xD
It is damn long i had naver bk to A'Formosa .

Friday morning , we gather at Allen house , 9 ppl , 2 car .
Before we when to A'Formosa ,
we had our dim sum breakfast at Melaka .
The distance from melaka to A'Formosa is not too far ,
so we don't take long time to travel .

Reach there also 1pm afternoon ,
so we go water world .
That was my first time ever play so many water slide .
High speed slide , i most hate ever .
That will be my first time and also will be my last time .
I damn scare . That slide reali cant accept .
But was very happy having fun with my friend .
We also when to the other 2 theme park .
We also take some picture , reali having fun , reali happy with this trip .


water world !




Me and Elzh take pic with pity little hourse :)


Camel !!


cool sial !


Me and wei yuan at cowboys town




Elzh and me ! Take this pic be4 leave villa !


cowboys pose ?? Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment